Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How did I not notice this before?


                So, I've been playing Pokemon Colosseum (I’m borrowing it from Jared). Anyway, I noticed something kind of odd. I've been playing Pokemon for about 13 years now and I just thought about this. Whenever you use the Pokemon center, Nurse Joy gladly heals your pokemon, and then says “We hope to see you again!” I just realized, Nurse Joy must find some kind of pleasure in watching me walk in with 5 out of 6 of my pokemon seriously injured with the last one paralyzed or poisoned. So next time you see this message,



Just remember, she is just healing your pokemon to watch you when you walk in to the pokemon center with that look of desperation on your face screaming “OH MY GOSH, I’M GONNA LOSE HALF MY MONEY!!!” Where does that money go anyway? My bet’s on Nurse Joy… I've got my eye on you…
               
            As a side note, Nurse Joy is not in Colosseum, but they still say the same thing, and that’s what reminded me of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment